Yeah . . . so, if you've watched the how to tie a bandana video on Radikal Kids you should know how messed up it is. Right now I am going to explain what happened to that disgrace of an R&IT video. So first of all, when I decided to do the video, it was supposed to be funny. I had planned to do it in a certain way that would be almost serious, but everyone would know that it was a joke. But then I forgot how I was going to do that, which messed up the whole purpose of the video. Then I finally, years after I was scheduled to, made the video. It wasn't great. Honestly, it was, and still is, far from a good video. When we watched it back in YouTube Studio, I realized that I was wearing a shirt with a logo on it. I wanted to avoid getting called out for that so I asked Rob to blur it. Really, I don't know what I was thinking. The blur was terrible and made it so you can't even see the bandana! ...
THere's been a slow down so we will be uploading it Dec/11/2021 at 4:00 PM Est. time
ReplyDeleteYes, Lord's willing!
DeleteSorry, I forgot to update that post. The date above this comment is the right one. I'll try to update this stuff often.
ReplyDelete